Thursday, May 31, 2007

I'm almost Inspired to Clean up my Language

I'm having one of those days. You know the ones that you have to pee so bad but you won't allow yourself to go because you have sooo much to do and you just want to finish one more task before you reward your self with the much needed bladder emptying.

Yes, I actually had to do some work today and now my work day has come to an end so I'm left with little time for blogging.

I know, I know please go get your kleenex I'll wait..

So now that we've all dried our tears I promise you a more original post tomorrow.

But I just had to share with you my favorite commercial.

The one that almost inspired me to clean up my language.

I mean seriously does it get any cooler than calling someone Lint Licker or Cootie Queen when you're really , really pissed off ?



I think not.

11 comments:

soccer mom in denial said...

You have my complete sympathy.

Ally said...

This is so funny!

Plus I completely relate to the too-busy-to-stop-and-take-a-pee comment. I thought I was the only crazy who did that.

Sugar Kane said...

There must be something in the air, becuase I feel like I've been running in circles.

Shauna Loves Chocolate said...

I've had those days... And the peeing being a reward... I've done that too. I thought I was the only one!

Butrfly Garden said...

The Reward Pee!! Hahaha! Yep, I know that, too!

I just found out yesterday that the lady who seemily gets five whole weeks vacation every year will be gone for week and a half starting MONDAY. And on Wednesday, I got just DUMPED on with work. Sooooo mad! Looks like my whole next week will be slow in the Internet World. :( NOW I need Kleenex!

Butrfly Garden said...

wm - do you speak Spanish!?

Stacey said...

I should say yes because I feel like it will make me sound cool at this point...but sadly no. I have no idea what that says.

Doesn't Brillig speak spanish ? Brillig where are you we need you ?

Whiskeymarie said...

I blinked and my week was gone.
Poof!
I've had some jobs that were so crazy that I never had time to pee. When I would finally get a chance to go, I would just sit there for 10 or 15 minutes just to take a break. I knew no one would bug me in there...

Jennifer said...

Um. I thought I was he only one who held my pee...

This was funny!!!

Queen of the Mayhem said...

I think I may be in love with you....don't tell Mr. Worker Mommy....OR Mr. Mayhem for that matter!
(hee-hee)

I have never seen that seen that commercial...but I LOVE it! :)

Stacey said...

Queen - the love is mutual. I promise I won't tell either of the misters :)

Hubby and I now call one another lint lickers all the time. Of course then we can't keep a straight face.