Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Dammit, I've been Tagged

So I was unable to hide, shit ... I mean cool.

I've been tagged by Sugar Kane for a game of "Chinese Freeze Tag" (why in the hell is it called that?). Here's how it goes:

I'll write 10 (hopefully) interesting facts about me and/or habits of mine.- I'll tag 10 people.- If you've been tagged, you do your own list and tag 10 more people. ("No tag backs.")

1)I am a twin and I gave birth to twins

2)I'm really kinda short (5'1 and maybe 3/4) sometimes I get mistaken for a teenager (but only when the person is like 90 and has cataracts or something). In fact a couple of years ago I was actually carded in Blockbuster while trying to rent an R movie.

3)I'm left handed

4)I was put on strict bed rest during my pregnancy. I actually lived in the hospital for two months

5)My family is a veritable rainbow. I'm African American. Hubby is Caucasian. The twins are 1/2 African American 1/2 Caucasian . My stepdaughters are 1/2 Mexican , 1/2 Caucasian.

6)I absolutely dig hip hop music. For a long time my career aspiration was to be a dancer in a hip hop video (not one of the hoochies but one of the cool, bad ass hip hop dancers)

7)I named my grade school lunchroom mascot and " The TJ Lunch Bug" ( I was only 7 or 8, whaddya expect ?) still carries that name to this day.

8)I love a lot of the super cheesy television shows from the 80's/early 90's because it reminds me of my youth - in fact I just watched "Beverly Hills,90210" the other day and got all caught up in Donna and Kelly's drama. (I know I'm a freak)

9)I will turn 40 on 12/12/12 (so send me lots and I mean lots and lots of gifts)

10)If I was guaranteed financial stability I would absolutely have one more kid

Shoot, now I have to tag 10 people. I don't think I have 10 to tag. Am I a cheater if I say a general "you're tagged" and assume that 10 people will respond ? I mean I'm just learning about all these cool bloggy people now.
Besides I do have a job to do so leave me alone (because we all know that the job comes first and I would never, ever,ever take valuable work time to blog)

4 comments:

Sugar Kane said...

Donna Martin graduates!

Yea for rainbow families! We're one too.

Stacey said...

Rainbow families rock , don't they!

Shauna Loves Chocolate said...

Sugar Kane took my comment. Donna Martin graduates!

It'll be neat to see if your kids have twins, too! Or if your twin has twins. Cool!

And I wondered the same thing too - why is it called Chinese Freeze Tag?

Anonymous said...

i just got tagged on this one too! glad to know there are other 90210 freaks out there. i can't get enuf! the second season just came out and i already added it to my blockbuster queue. i think it's a sickness.