Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I Know, I Suck

I really had every intention of completing last Friday's Meme Madness post on Friday but I had the day off of work and we had weather in the 70's (hey,thats big time for us Seattleites this time of year) so I wanted to play.

Can you blame me ?

Back to the 5 Blogs I read but have never linked to meme that Cherann tagged me for

1)Domestically Disabled - She's just a real kind of gal. If she ever stops in to the Seattle area I hope she calls me to hang out for cocktails.
2)Queen Heather fromQueen of Shake Shake - with post titles like I'm Gettin Lit Before a Preschool Program and That's not a Tit, Mr Smarty Pants how could you not read her ? She's sassy and fun. I shall give her some link love soon
3)As you can see I kind of dig fun and clever titles and thats how I stumbled upon You da Mom - She's a summer lovin , fun kind of gal just like yours truly
4)Wacky Mommy - The name similarities lead us to one another. She's a funny, crazed, mom that now works outside her home so how could I not love her
5)Work at Home Mom Revolution I found her via comments on Brillig's Blog and I'm continuing to read her because dammit I want to spend less time in my car traveling to the office. I just know there is the perfect Worker Mommy gig that will allow me to work in my pjs.


So there you have it. I promise some linky love soon.

And last but not least

You da Mom tagged me for this:

INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.

1)Mom of 2 and Wife of 1
2) BlondeMomBlog
3) Bun in the Oven
4) You da Mom
5) Worker Mommy

Next, (pay close attention here so you'll know if I have harassed, I mean tagged you) select five people to tag
Butrfly, Whiskey Marie,Janet,Queen of Mayhem,Sugar Kane

What were you doing 10 years ago?

I was 24 and had been dating Mr. Future Worker Mommy for about 1 year. We were likely having lots of sex and partying like it was going out of style. At least I think so . I can't be sure its all a blur.

What were you doing 1 year ago?

The same thing I'm doing now. Except I wasn't blogging. How I missed out on blogging goodness for a whole year I'll never know.

Five snacks you enjoy:
1)Cheese (all kinds and in massive quantities)
2)Popcorn Rice Cakes
3)Terra Salt n Pepper chips
4)Triscuits
5)Celery and Peanut Butter is my fave to have with the chillun'

Five songs that you know all the lyrics to:

1) Rio - Duran Duran
2) Sweet Thing - Chaka Khan and/or Mary J. Blige
3 Touch Me - The Doors (how hard is it to know that one)
4) Blister in the Sun - Violent Femmes
5) All Over You - Live (when I traveled across country with my sis several years ago it was part of our morning routine to sing this song...just one of those silly things you do when you're on the road for 5 days)

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire: (Only five...this is going to be hard)

1) Be debt free (and give some to select family members to also be debt free)
2) Put away some for my kids future
3) Travel
4) Shop, shop , shop
5) Have several custom built homes in several locations

Five bad habits: (Are you kidding I don't have any bad habits)

1) Cussing like a sailor
2) Interrupting - (not because I'm trying to be rude but because I'm afraid my pea brain won't remember certain things if I don't say them at that moment but this is something I'm REALLY working on!!)
3)Being a remote control hog
4)Procrastinating
5)Being a stereo hog in the car

Oooh I sound terrible...

Five things you like doing:
1) Eating
2) Sleeping
3) Traveling
4) Spending Money
5) Dancing

Five things you would never wear again:

1) Flourescent anything
2) Daisy Dukes
3) Spandex bike shorts
4) Shoulder pads
5) White Pumps

Five favorite toys:

1)Simon (remember that game from the 80's I used to play it constantly)
2)Remote Control Cars
3)20Q (sorry You Da Mom I had to steal that one from you)
4) Pretend play kitchen/food /dishes (I don't like my real one mind you but I love my daughters stuff)
5)Do sex toys count ?... ok, I'm keepin it clean here - Barbies

Whew! That was a lot. I need a nap. You think my boss will mind ?

13 comments:

Butrfly Garden said...

That's great! And you don't suck. When I can be outside having fun, it totally trumps the computer. Okay, sometimes it does.

I'll work on it for Thursday!!

Shauna Loves Chocolate said...

I love Duran Duran!
And I've got a potty mouth, too!

Brillig said...

WOOHOOOOOO!!!!! I got linky-love without even being tagged!!! WHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

This was fun to read, and I admire you for completing your memes. Well done indeed.

And I'm going to have Rio stuck in my head for the rest of the day. But hey, it's all good...

Seattle Mamacita said...

yes our seattle weather is hot right now in every sense of the word, so i can see why you've avoided the meme...i'm checking out your blogging recs...

Cherann said...

I say sex toys should count.

I love the blogs you picked for the 5 blogs you never linked to!!

Whiskeymarie said...

It's late right now and I should be in bed, but I will get on this tomorrow, sweets.
Promise.
XO

Anonymous said...

I'll get right on it sistah.

Heather said...

After reading your memes, I know we'd be total BFFs! I had lots of sex 10 years ago, adore cheese of all kinds, would do all the same things if I were that rich.

thanks for the linky love!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting! It's nice to meet you too.. The bastage thing was off a Steve Martin movie, he cussed but he messed up all the words, and he would call people a "two belled bastage" or a "farging icehole". Do you remember that?

Jennifer said...

Blister in the sun!!! I haven't thought about that song in years!

Oh and what is sex? Did I used to have lots of it, too? Wait...it's been so long, maybe I remember something about that...

Queen of the Mayhem said...

You are hilarious! I swear, some of that I could have written myself. I will certainly have to do this meme! FUN! FUN!

Okay, if I am ever in Seattle....we are SO having cocktails....NO, I mean it....you HAVE to! :)

Stacey said...

Ah, Ba Doozie, its all coming back to me now.

Thanks !

And Queen M - you're on!

Unknown said...

I too know the words to "Blister in the Sun" and "All over you"...and just knowing this about you will make me come back!

M~