Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Welcome to the Spanked Hubby Blog

I like many of you have asked myself how people happened upon my little bloggy thing here so like any curious little blogger I downloaded Google Analytics so as to have the answer to that burning question.

I must say that I absolutely love that someone found me by searching the terms "Spanked Hubby Blog".

I think I might actually rename my blog.

Do you think there really is a spanked hubby blog and if so I'm dying to get over there now and check out the posts.

"Hubby panties" was another favorite of mine. No my hubby doesn't actually wear panties but you know to each his own . I do hope that person finds what they ultimately were looking for.

And to those of you that come here on a regular basis please know I'm diggin you all so much and most of all thank you for writing such enchanting blogs so as to feed my new blogging writing/reading obsession.

And one final note I now know how I will be defined in the dictionary and that is as

"Extremely extreme! "

I always knew I rocked but now everyone else will know. Nice!

Thanks Soccer Mom for the idea

8 comments:

soccer mom in denial said...

Worker mommy you are awesome, even if you spank your hubby.

Thanks for the kudos.

Anonymous said...

i have analytics, too. and, on occasion, i have a spanked hubby! ;)

Brillig said...

Hahaha! Brilliant! This was hilarious.

Domestically Disabled Girl said...

spanked hubby! that's a classic!

Shauna Loves Chocolate said...

You should totally change your blog name! :)
Spank that hubby!

Butrfly Garden said...

I'd love to put THAT on my blog roll!

;)

tripleZmom said...

That's fantastic - Spanked Hubby Blog. I love it.

dwcmike said...

The blog does exist... come visit anytime...
http://spankedhubby.blogspot.com/
I would welcome any and all of your comments.
bottoms up
Mike