Tuesday, July 29, 2008

We have our first blog baby!

The lovely Lollie, of online shower fame is now enjoying her role as a new mommy



Her adorable chubby cheeked little guy was born on July 24 at 12:46 p.m at 7lbs 9oz and 20 inches.
I wish Lollie all the best in the world as she falls in love day after day with her new little man.

And congratulations to Annie for correctly guessing the gender and coming closest to the actual birthdate. Annie will be thinking of you all as she enjoys her $15 ITunes card , I'm sure.

6 comments:

Lollie said...

hi everyone! one handed typing today so no caps! other hand holding a freshly baked babens. big accomplishment today? A shower and a partial blowdry!! thanks for your announcement WM!

Ann(ie) said...

wooooo! I SURE will! Thanks to both WM's...fun shower!...and Lollie enjoy that new little munchkin of yours!! He is SO beautiful. I am sitting here in awe of you with the shower and partial blow dry. At that stage in the game I was operating on crying jags from post pardum and ordering hubby to Starbucks roughly 30 times a day!! I think you're my new hero.

Butrfly Garden said...

Aw, congratulations, lollie! He is so sweeeeet!

My SIL is trying to get the one handed computer thing down, too. ;)

(WM - I decided blog reading was more important than doing someone else's work. Priorities shmiorities.)

BiPolar Wife said...

Perfect perfect perfect baby....God bless you both!!!!

Ashley said...

SO adorable! I really like your blog!!!

Claire said...

Congratulations to Lollie. What a gorgeous baby!