Thursday, July 24, 2008

Say bye bye to Worker Mommy

No I'm not stopping blogging. Lets be real here, that would be like asking me not to breathe. No just changing my "name"... a little.
If you've met me IRL one of the first things that you've heard out of my mouth is please whatever you do don't call me Worker Mommy.

I have a confession to make. I rather hate that name. Sure I created it, it was the first thing that popped into my mind when I started my blog. At the time I thought it was fitting. Now, I just think it's lame.

That said, I'm shortening it to WM. Simple, short and didn't require much thought to come up with. Me likey de easy.

Oh and I do have a funny story to share from yesterday but little time to share it. I hope to post it soon but lets just say my 5 year old son is a p.i.m.p.

Off to work I go.

Mwah,
WM

8 comments:

Maria said...

Good choice. You need to do what's best for you!

Life As I Know It said...

Goodbye, Worker Mommy.

Hello, WM.

Melain said...

Goodbye Worker Mommy, HELLO WM!

Anonymous said...

Hmm, how will I distinguish you from the "other" WM? Should I call you the sober WM? Please don't tell her I said that as I'm afraid of her.

Claire said...

Well, that's what I call you anyway, so this is easy. We can just call the other WM "Whiskey" when we're too lazy to use her whole "name".

Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels said...

WM is good also because it could mean WonderMom, which might be even cheesier but I'm sorry, twins? Still alive and healthy? I think you deserve it.

Doozie said...

WM is kinda boring, it doesn't fit you any better than worker mommy. we need to put our heads together and come up with something a little more catchy, i'll be thinking on that since I love to nickname people

Southern Fried Mom said...

So cool, so hip...so you! I love it!

Peace out,
SFM
(mine sounds dirty...heh heh)