Thursday, June 21, 2007

Is this Really Happening - The 3rd and hopefully final part

As I mentioned in part one, I didn't have all the facts but I assumed the girls mom, C had verified that there was an actual arrest.

As it turns out, she did not and she was solely going on information that had been provided to her by a "friend".

Well, I just got off the phone with the County Sheriff's Office Special Assault Unit and there is nothing pending.

This is the kind of thing that just really pisses me off.

Please, Please, C, before you alarm us with such allegations check your facts !

I understand being concerned about such a charge, hell I was very concerned when I heard but sadly these types of things happen every day where people trump up retaliatory charges.

I guess I've learned a lesson from this. Never ever believe a word the girls mom says Always check facts even if you think they are coming from a reputable source...

Now , enough drama....bring on the jello shots. I need a little sump,sump to calm my nerves right about now.

13 comments:

Butrfly Garden said...

Yeah, I kind of wondered about that.

That's sad that TG's life is getting messed with so bad over all this, you know?

The fact that the police aren't even looking into it tells me Sarah is okay to be around.

Vicious rumors, man!!

Whiskeymarie said...

Jello shots: the cause of and solution to many of the world's problems.

~Jennifer said...

It's unbelievable to me that people can maliciously spread lies that have the potential to ruin a person's life. Sad. Good for you on look into it further!

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness. This was quite a saga. Hopefully it is all just rumors, that just sucks.

Heather said...

Goodness. Go have a jello shot or 4 for sure!

Anonymous said...

Jello shots...I'm there...

I don't know what I would do here...Be pissed thats for sure...

moosh in indy. said...

What nasty dra-MAH.
It was safe to err on the side of caution, I would have done the same thing.

Anonymous said...

why must x wives be so freaking dramatic? I guess I didn't realize you were married into a blended family....now I'm going to have to read your whole blog

Anonymous said...

Yikes. I can't believe all of this! What drama! I too feel bad for TomGirl--her world is getting all messed with. Poor thing.

Craziness. I hope it's really resolved now.

Shauna Loves Chocolate said...

I feel so bad for TomGirl. You did the right thing to err on the side of caution. And Sarah sounds like she understands why you did it. That's a good sign.

Now I think I need a jello shot. You need a the whole box!

Sugar Kane said...

What a crazy story! I'm glad I'm a slacker and got to read all three parts back to back!

Cherann said...

I feel sorry for the woman if those rumors aren't true. Why would people do that? What's the point of it?

Ally said...

Oy! What drama. I hope everything ends up okay and there is indeed nothing to worry about.