Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to

No..this isn't about TomGirl's 16th birthday this past Friday in which her Dad and I took her and some friends to an all ages club.

That, went suprisingly well. We suprised TomGirl with a limo as her present and actually had a good time ( I know gasp, right ?).

For as much as I bitch about teens, I have to admit I lucked in to having two great stepdaughters. And the club had it so together there wasn't time for any misbehavior by any of the other teens. It was actually pretty wild to go clubbing with TomGirl. I was..well ...proud. As silly as it sounds. At her age and well into my twenties I very much enjoyed going out dancing and it was nice to be able to share that with my kid.

But this isn't about that.

This is about my party.

Well my blogiversary anyway.

Because I Must Blog is two today.

And I'm giving myself a gift. The gift of a small break from posting. Maybe a week, maybe two...we'll see. That, said go forth and talk amongst yourselves.

I'll see you when I get back. Oh and if you really begin to miss me (because I just KNOW that's going to happen*snort*) leave tons of comments. Comments make my heart swell.


Mwah,

WM

10 comments:

Ann(ie) said...

Happy 2 to you WM!! I've enjoyed following along with your life and getting the pleasure of actually meeting your cuteness. Enjoy the break! We all need it from time to time. xo.

Claire said...

Congratulations! Don't take off for too long!

mo.stoneskin said...

You expect me to send an anniversery present if you're going away? ;op

Bunny B said...

Happy Blogoversary!!! Have fun on your vacay!

Anonymous said...

Happy blogiversary! And wow, clubbing with the teens. I don't think I've ever been in a club without being drunk. . .good to know it could still be fun.

Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels said...

Happy blogiversary!! Enjoy your gift, we'll be here when you get back :-)

Stacey said...

Jerseygirl... shh, don't tell anyone but yeah I might have snuck a glass of wine or two in the limo

Sena said...

Congrats!! Happy Blogiversary :))

Debbie said...

Happy anniversary to you and your blog!

Virtualsprite said...

Happy anniversary! Enjoy your vacation.