Thursday, September 11, 2008

A little linky love is all you need

Recently, I've noticed some blogger folk have taken to spreading the love.

Linky style.

Not for any particular reason. Just because (thanks for the idea'r Jennifer).

And I think it's high time I showed folks some love. Not because I'm a follower(well not most of the time anyway...ahem) but because who doesn't like a little love, a little shout out, a little affirmation ?

So without further adieu:

I'm giving love to Elisa,the Unlikely Housewife . She bestowed upon me this lurvely award and I have finally stopped slacking long enough to tell her she's the ketchup on my burger, the Splenda in my tea...thanks, my friend

And Biddy, dear sweet Biddy. Believe it or not this bad ass diva brought Jenny the Bloggess to my blog. I already dug me some Biddy but now I'm convinced she positively rulz. Please, go squeeze the bejesus out of Biddy as she's been in a funk and could use the extra love.

Finally,

To newly married Amy of Butrfly Garden . Congrats, love . I wish you all the happiness in the world.

And to those I didn't single out, you know I love you. Believe that. But, if you really feel like you need something extra special from me...well head on over to the review blog. I'm giving away free cereal and it's chocolatey ...mmm


Happy Weekends my friends, Happy Weekends.

Mwah,

WM

5 comments:

Queen of the Mayhem said...

We must be on the same wavelength....I just a post similar to this!

Great minds!

Doozie said...

HUh? The cake is a lie

Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels said...

Hey WM! Thanks for the love :-) Right back at ya! But you knew that, because I have you the award... I bet no one has ever called you "Brillante" before! *wink*

Biddy said...

awww honey! thank you!! i heart you too!

i seriously needed this today of all days! (yeah, biddy got fired!)

Butrfly Garden said...

thank you so much, wm! :)