Monday, August 11, 2008

Pissy

I've got a case of the "Mondays". It started when I discovered I'd most likely locked my keys in my car which is parked at the park and ride about 20 miles away. Or I might have even been fortunate enough to have left them on the bus or at the bus stop.
Either way it's left me just plain pissy...so please come back tomorrow.

I'll be able to play nice then (and will have a real post up. I promise)

Hugs and kisses,

WM

P.S - If you've got extra time and are so inclined head on over to my review blog and check out what my kids and I think is probably one of the coolest foods ever

4 comments:

Ann(ie) said...

ug. I'd be pissy, too. Monday's can bite me. Shoe shopping might be in order on your lunch hour to boost your spirits. xo.

Not Afraid to Use It said...

Oh god, that totally blows. I hope tomorrow shapes up to be better for you.

Alex Elliot said...

I feel for you! I locked me keys inside the house and we were so fortunate that our neighbors were home and still had our spare key. Otherwise it would have been the kids and me standing outside.

MommyLisa said...

I was pissy all day yesterday for no good reason at ALL.

Must have been simpathy p'od-ness.