Thursday, December 20, 2007

It Takes a True Friend to tell you that you suck!

Thanks Dooz, for holding that mirror in front of my face. Yes, I know,I know I haven't been around much lately and truth is I may not be around much for the next week or so. In addition to holiday madness, I've got a friend in the middle of a divorce and work ...well what can I say there are many end of the year loose ends that need to be tied in a neat little bow.

Never fear,though, I will return soon with stories of menage a trois (or being propositioned for one anyway),penis pumps and sipping, spa'ing and celebrating...to the point where I was feeling it for 2 days.

Thank you all so much for the birthday wishes. It makes a gal feel like you might kind of like her a little or something.

Ta for now,

WM

15 comments:

Sai Hijara - Ferraris said...

We'll wait for your come back with a bang...you're missed already...

Happy holidays to you!

Virtualsprite said...

Enjoy your celebrating and try not to work too hard. I think we're all in the same boat, so don't beat yourself up!

Claire said...

We missed you, but we understand. But the cliffhanger is going to kill us!

Whiskeymarie said...

Don't think that I'm going to forget that you promised a penis pump story.
Hell no.

Sugar Kane said...

Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Sure, tease a girl with the penis pump.


Happy Holidays.

MommasWorld said...

Have a super Happy Holiday!

Jenn said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!

Hope you have a splendid Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!!

Ann(ie) said...

I so understand. The pace this time of the year is insane!! I'm finally sitting in a Theraflu induced haze.

Happy Holidays to you and yours, girlie. xo.

Anonymous said...

wowsers love it when I bark and you jump!! who hoooooooooooooooo

party on

Alex Elliot said...

With the promise of stories like that, I'm going to be checking back every day!

Queen of the Mayhem said...

You better come back soon.....'cause we miss you around this place! (Says the chick who hasn't been around much either!)

How DARE real life get in the way of our blogging! :)

Hope you had a great Christmas!

Brillig said...

Um... wow. That is gonna be one seriously interesting post when you get back... :-D

Anonymous said...

why do you have to make people cry like this.....you are a wonderful person I would be so pleased to meet you in person, I am drunk