Monday, July 6, 2009

It's all about the Vacay...

I'd venture to say this is probably one of the coolest Mondays ever. And that's saying a lot coming from me because frankly I think Mondays suck big bull testicles.

Not this one,though. Because in addition to this awesome present my boss brought back from the HR conference in N'awlins...




I am working just two days this week and then you'll found me on one of them aeroplanes headed for hotter than hades Texas where I will be vacationing with the fam by the lake - family reunion style

Aah....I can feel the relaxation already.

So talk amongst yourselves. I'll be back sometime next week.

Maybe


Until then, consider heading over to my review blog and entering to win
Special K Protein Shakes (4 winners) or if you're in the Seattle area Wiggles Tickets

Mwah,
WM

14 comments:

Whiskeymarie said...

I think everyone needs a voodoo doll. Except the icky people- that's why these things were invented in the first place, right?

Have a great vacay, my dear. Have a margarita for me.

Elisa said...

Have a lovely vacay! We'll be here when you get back. And please don't bring back a voodoo doll. Those things are creepy.

Annie said...

Have the most fabulous of vacays!!!!

Shana Baehr said...

I'll miss you! Have fun in Hades.

debbie said...

Have a great one!

Queen of the Mayhem said...

MAN! Just when I come back...you are leaving?! Have a good time! You need to come to a conference in New Orleans....and then we could party! :)

Guest said...

Have a BLAST!!! You deserve a little R&R.

ButrflyGarden said...

Hope you had a good time. :)

Ruth said...

Have a great time in Texas... Good luck staying cool :)

mommylisa said...

So, why didn't you get to go to SHRM.

WM said...

I opted out because I'd rather go next year when it's in San Diego. I'm going to combine it with a family vacay to Seaworld and Legoland. I like it when part of my vacay is on my companies dime.

WM said...

Well hell, if I'd have remember you were there I'd sure as shit have gone ;)

Annie said...

Thank you so much for those wiggles tickets girlie. Ben had the best time and a date with mommy and daddy was right up his alley....he's still rolling with the big brother thang. :) I'm emailing you a pic of him at the show. xo.

Jason said...

This is a good blog. I'm surprised I haven't spotted it out earlier. I would like us to exchange links. Let me know what you think about this. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Jason

Recent blog:=- Happy Gilmore Opening Scene