Monday, January 17, 2011

Facebookers, I need your help! - Updated!

*********As I said on Facebook, "I winned, I winned! (blah blah blah) I freaking love you people!"

Thanks for your support!
*****************
Hey y'all this will be short but sweet. And maybe not so pretty. Unless, you get enjoyment out of seeing people beg then I guess it will be kind of pretty. But anyway...

Picture me on my knees, hands folded , with a pleading look:

Are you on FB? Please email me at im(dot)a (dot)twinz (dot) mommy (at)gmail (dot) com (and yes I know that's a long email. thank you).

I'm trying to win a contest. It's not just any contest though- it's helping me to achieve some fitness goals and rid my self of my jiggly booty forever! Remember when I told you I'd gone crazy and joined fitness boot camp. Well I'm still crazy and still at it AND now my Fit camp is holding a contest on FB where the person with the most "likes" on their weight loss story/bio wins $250 and a week of free fit camp. There are only four of us competing and I'm getting all kinds of competitive.

So help a sista out will ya? All you have to do is like their page and then like my post and guess what, there is a full body picture of me there *sigh*. So if you're ready to throw up your breakfast and see what I look like, email me and I'll give you the deets. I'd post them here but after all this is the internetz and frankly I don't know who's looking and who's not.

And what else is this space for if I can't beg my friends and readers for their help right ?

Thanks y'all

Happy MLK day and XOXO

and finally

Cheers to me getting a smaller ass!

2 comments:

Whiskeymarie said...

I voted! Anything for you, darlin'.

I've been kicking my own ass lately- super-strict diet that I'VE ACTUALLY BEEN STICKING TO (I know, a freaking miracle), and semi-regular workouts. I'm down about 6-7#, but I've still got a loooong way to go.
Yay, us!

(Also? Miss you.)

Stacey said...

Thank you love. I will win this bitch, if it kills me.

Well I guess then I wouldnt' really need it but y'know what I mean.