Friday, March 16, 2007

I've Finally Done It

Wow, I've finally done it.

I've gone and started a blog.

For some time now I secretly stalked the blogs of others (particularly entertained by some of the mommybloggers) , but haven't quite been brave enough to start my own.

My thoughts ranged from "If I blog would I really have anything entertaining to post to "If I post my true feelings will I sound like a nutjob? "

In the end it doesn't really matter because dammit I must blog !

Now that I've recognized that the easiest part is done.

So moving right along... let me establish a few things:

This blog is solely for my entertainment/venting (because there will certainly be plenty) purposes. However if someone else gets something from it then thats just marvy !

I hope,folks, that this is the start of something big.

Or at a minimum , I'm hopeful that I might be able to blog my way to some form of clarity in the chaos that is my life (wife, mother to multiples, 2 stepdaughters, a lovable crazy mutt, full time career diva and all of the other extracurricular stuff I overload myself with)

That being said, I'm off in to the weekend. I hope to have something wonderfully fab or fanstastically funny to tell you about my weekend when I return on Monday.

Do enjoy yours !

BTW, I am headed off with the wee ones and the hubby on Saturday to "Baby Loves Disco" so if nothing else you'll be able to look forward to my stories of turning my toddlers in to clubkids!

No comments: