Thursday, August 16, 2007

Read it Now- my 99th Post

Whoa, can you believe it ? Time flies when you're having fun. This is really my 99th post and I've only been blogging since March. In honor of this post I will not write anything brilliant (as if I could ) , or witty (not sure about that either), I think I just want to be random. All the cool kids have done a "random thoughts" post. And let it be known that I can hang w/the cool kids.

So here goes:

Do I feel any saner ? Is this blog in fact helping me to preserve my sanity one post at a time. Hmmm...
While I'm not sure about that I do feel lucky as I've made some of the coolest e-friends ever.
I think it'd be rather nice to make your acquaintance in normal life (said a la Anthony Hopkins in Silence of the lambs)

Hmmm do I buck tradition and not do the 100 things for my 100th post. Does anybody really care ? I know this will keep me awake tonight. NOT.

Mom's last radiation treatment is tomorrow! Whoot! She is done with her treatments. She will have to take a hormone blocker for 5 years but by the grace of GOD, I hope we will have seen the last of this nasty, filthy, stinky, dirty, cotton pickin cancer! She's got a nice smattering of peach fuzz and is soon to be cleared for new boobies so she's excited and I'm excited for her!

I'm off tomorrow to clean and stuff and things, we're throwing a b'day bash for hubby. So if you don't see me around Blogistan Monday it's because I'm in a drunken stupor...still.

That's it, Farewell. Thanks for listening. Happy 99th to me and

I'm out!

Wishing you lovely weekends,

WM

15 comments:

Lollie said...

Yay to new boobies!! Go on with your big bad self Mom! My mom was never so beautiful as she was with her smattering of peach fuzz, so I'm sure your mom is in the same shoes. Big Kisses and happy 99 (if it was good enough for Gretzky, it'se good enough for WM!).

Anonymous said...

Hooray for new boobies.

And 99 luftballoons.

and all that jazz.

Alex Elliot said...

I'm happy for your mom!

Congratulations on your 99th post! I had no idea I was supposed to do 100 things about me for my 100th post. I guess I'm not one of the cool kids :)

Fourier Analyst said...

Wow! 99 already. I also am not "with it" as I never heard of the 100 post. But whatever you do it should be a celebration as it seems you have a lot to do a happy dance about. So have fun in the "normal" world, and come back and party with us!

Butrfly Garden said...

Congrats on #99!

You did hit that pretty fast, didn't you!? Some kinda Super-Blogger or something.

I'm SOO happy for your mom. You know, the lady who I'm covering for at work left with lung cancer and nobody thought she'd be back - LC is really bad. She came in last Friday, she'd done all her chemo and radiation and had a new scan which found NO cancer. They're giving her two months to get some muscle back in her body before they start testing her again...and if everything is good, she gets to come back. So, I've been very happy about the cancer news lately - it's all been GOOD stuff. :)

I'm blathering on now. VERY happy for you and the fam.

And happy birthday to your hubster.

Melanie D. said...

Prayers for your mama and her new boobies.

Prayers for you for throwing a b-day party.

Happy 99th.

I thought of the 100 things too. Then when I looked again I was at 123 posts. Whoops. 100 posts without even a surprise party.

Ann(ie) said...

Happy 99th, sugar. SO Glad to have virtually met you! Enjoy Hubby's party and GREAT NEWS about your mama!!

T with Honey said...

Sounds like lots of reasons to celebrate this weekend. Have fun!

Jennifer said...

Yay for your Mom!

Congrats on 99. I say buck tradition and do 200 things on your 200th post. (You may want to start a draft of that post now...that could take a while!)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the 99th post ... and even bigger congratulations to your mom!! THAT is awesome!

MommasWorld said...

I decided to look over my blog to see when I might reach my 100th blog. Thoughts of what to do for that wonderful blog started popping into my head�then� Dog-on-it!! I totally and completely MISSED IT! I mean I have one but didn�t realize I did. It was about going to see the Order of the Phoenix movie.

Wow only since March? You do ROCK! I have been doing this for almost a year now and did not reach my 100th post until last month. (I�m a really sad Bloggie Mommie huh?) Congratulations on your 99th! You are one of the cool kids.

Who wouldn't be happy about new boobies? Congratulations to your Mom too and tell your hubby we all said Happy Birthday (but wisper it if he has a hang over)

Whiskeymarie said...

99 blogger posts on the wall, 99 blogger posts. Take one down, pass 'em around, 99 blogger posts on the wall.
98 blogger posts on the wall, 98 blogger posts....
(I'll continue without you)

moosh in indy. said...

Happy 99th, have you done the 100 things about me meme? That would be a good one for 100.

Rebecca said...

wow - 99 posts!! well done - you are well ahead of me.

and yay for your mum and the end of her cancer!

Anonymous said...

well, way to go on 99 posts. That is truly an accomplishment in Planet Blogdom. Have a great bash for hubby, and we'll see you on the flip side!