Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Public Bathroom PSA. You're welcome

I'm a little frustrated. It seems that every time I walk in to the bathroom at-the-place-that-shall-not-be-named-but-I'm-there-Monday-through-Friday, I encounter behavior that leaves something to be desired.

Since I can't put out a memo, or post rules in the bathroom itself I feel compelled to write this down somewhere in hopes that those filthy buggers might see fit to change their ways.

So in no particular order:

  • Don't moan. I mean really I get that sometimes business is a little tough to do. But hearing someone one moan (or groan) creeps me out. I feel like shouting "Dude, it's called fiber!"

  • If you funk up the bathroom and air freshener is anywhere in the vicinity : USE IT. Maybe you can run away from your smell but the next person that walks in to said bathroom I'm sure would much rather be greeted by the scent of garden rain rather than assaulted by the odor of ass

  • Remove your pubes from the toilet seat. There is nothing worse than going into a stall and finding that little surprise.

  • FLUSH THE TERLIT - need I say more. I don't want to know that you need to drink more water or had corn for dinner last night (I know I even grossed myself out on that one)

    and last but certainly not least

  • Wash your damn hands. If I even catch you leaving the bathroom without washing your hands I will stop you, ask you for your phone number and call your mother because clearly you lack home training (and yeah I went there)

    Y'all got anything to add ?
  • 5 comments:

    kkryno said...

    For Cripe's sake, please wipe things down after spashing gallons of water on to the counter! I can't count the number of times that I've soaked my purse or a jacket when placing said items there so I could wash up. Can you say small courtesy, folks?

    Virtualsprite said...

    How about flushing? When did that go out of fashion?

    samantha said...

    AMEN - especially about washing your hands! I will add that I am obsessed with closing the lid (if available) before flushing because I read that flushing sprays like a bajillion germs into the air.

    inkgame2strong said...

    Corn for dinner (lol) NICE...

    Alvie said...

    And.... don't talk to me. I don't know you, don't want to know you, and I definitely don't want to talk to you. Do what you need to do and keep it moving. Peace out!